AR500 Armor Trauma Plate Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC) – 8″x10″
AR500 Armor® Level III Body Armor is manufactured from an extremely rugged ballistic grade steel core and coated with our PAXCON (a division of Line-X) spall and fragmentation protective coating. Our ballistic steel plate is unmatched in the industry and is formulated and treated specifically to our specifications for improved consistency, durability, and then tested to NIJ standards. Our ballistic plate core is stress fracture resistant, features an ultra-low profile of only .25”, and is designed to handle extreme abuse in day to day use, training, and less than ideal storage conditions. AR500 Armor® body armor will outlast alternative armor solutions such as Ceramic, Dyneema, UHMWPE, and raw/uncoated steel trauma plates.
Level III Rating: AR500 Armor® body armor is Stand-Alone and Multi-Hit capable. Designed to defeat rifle threats up to 7.62×51 M80 NATO Ball (.308 Winchester) at velocities up to 2,780 feet per second and all pistol calibers.
Our 8” x 10” Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC) plates are designed to fit in plate carriers with adjustable plate retention straps, and for those looking for the lightest most compact rifle protection while still maintaining vital coverage; or in dedicated Extra-Small and Small size plate carriers capable of accepting X-Small and Small SAPI body armor plates. These are an ideal choice when rifle threat protection is desired and weight and size constraints are in place. Just as rugged and reliable as our 10” x 12” plates, our 8” x 10” model is an affordable and versatile compact armor solution.
AR500 Armor® 8” x 10”Body Armor Features:
- 8” x 10” body armor will fit in Plate Carriers with adjustable plate retention straps or ones that are capable of accepting X-Small and Small SAPI body armor plates
- Compact, light-weight, and low profile vital coverage from rifle threats
- Outlasts Ceramic, Dyneema, and UHMWPE constructed body armor
- Rugged, Reliable, and Stress Fracture Resistant
- Multi-Hit capable and Stand-Alone
- Level III Rifle threat rated for calibers up to 7.62×51 (.308 Winchester) at 2,780fps
- Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC) – Patent Pending
- PAXCON (Line-X) Military grade anti-spall & fragmentation protective coating
- Fully sealed design protects from Liquids, Chemicals, and Harsh Elements
- Certification, Independent, and In-House Ballistic Resistant Testing & Quality Control
- Designed to be used as a front or back plate
- Maintenance Free
- .25” Ultra Low Profile
- Weight 5lb’s
- 100% Made in the USA