AR500 Armor Trauma Plate Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC) – 11″x14″
AR500 Armor® Level III Body Armor is manufactured from an extremely rugged ballistic grade steel core and coated with our PAXCON (a division of Line-X) spall and fragmentation protective coating. Our ballistic steel plate is unmatched in the industry and is formulated and treated specifically to our specifications for improved consistency, durability, and then tested to NIJ standards. Our ballistic plate core is stress fracture resistant, features an ultra-low profile of only .25”, and is designed to handle extreme abuse in day to day use, training, and less than ideal storage conditions. AR500 Armor® body armor will outlast alternative armor solutions such as Ceramic, Dyneema, UHMWPE, and raw/uncoated steel trauma plates.
Level III Rating: AR500 Armor® body armor is Stand-Alone and Multi-Hit capable. Designed to defeat rifle threats up to 7.62×51 M80 NATO Ball (.308 Winchester) at velocities up to 2,780 feet per second, and all pistol calibers.
An Extra Large body armor solution for those looking for maximum coverage or body armor to fit your Extra Large plate carrier. AR500 Armor® 11” x 14” Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC) plates are compatible with our XL Plate Carrier and other plate carriers able to accept Extra Large SAPI body armor plates. Measuring in at an actual 10.85” x 14” ensures our flat, curved model, and built up model(s) will fit firmly and properly into your plate carrier with no shifting or movement. Our 11” x 14” body armor is the largest production chest plate model we produce and provides adequate protection of your vitals on larger frames.
AR500 Armor® 11” x 14”Body Armor Features:
- 11” x 14” will fit in Plate Carriers that accept Extra Large SAPI body armor plates
- Measures at an actual 10.85” x 14” to ensure a snug and proper fit in plate pockets
- Fits the XL Plate Carrier!
- Extra Large Design for maximum protection of your vitals on larger frames
- Outlasts Ceramic, Dyneema, and UHMWPE constructed body armor
- Rugged, Reliable, and Stress Fracture Resistant
- Multi-Hit capable and Stand-Alone
- Level III Rifle threat rated for calibers up to 7.62×51 (.308 Winchester) at 2,780fps
- Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC) – Patent Pending
- PAXCON (Line-X) Military grade anti-spall & fragmentation protective coating
- Fully sealed design protects from Liquids, Chemicals, and Harsh Elements
- Certification, Independent, and In-House Ballistic Resistant Testing & Quality Control
- Designed to be used as a front or back plate
- Maintenance Free
- .25” Ultra Low Profile
- Weight 10lb’s
- 100% Made in the USA