AR500 Armor® 11″ x 14″ ASC Level III+ Body Armor
Rugged, reliable, and re-engineered for enhanced performance and improved ergonomics; AR500 Armor® Level III+ Body Armor improves on our tried and true level III plates with our new Level III+ body armor!
AR500 Armor® Level III+ Body Armor is capable of defeating higher level rifle threats, Level III+ armor offers enhanced ballistic protection against 5.56×45 M193, 5.56×45 M855/SS109, and 7.62×51 M80 Ball (.308) rifle threats up to 3,100 feet per second, and 7.62×51 AP (Black Tip)! We accomplish this without sacrificing the weight or profile of our body armor! Our 11″ x 14″ ASC model while maintaining our same ultra-thin profile of only .25″. We utilize an improved ultra-high hard ballistic steel core, treated to AR500 Armor® specifications to maintain all benefits that our ballistic steel body armor is known for; multi-hit capability, shelf life, and stress fracture resistance!
Coated with our PAXCON (a division of Line-X) spall and fragmentation protective coating. Our ballistic steel plate is unmatched in the industry and is formulated and treated specifically to our specifications for improved consistency, durability, and then tested to NIJ standards. Our ballistic plate core is stress fracture resistant, features an ultra-low profile of only .25”, and is designed to handle extreme abuse in day to day use, training, and less than ideal storage conditions. AR500 Armor® body armor will outlast alternative armor solutions such as Ceramic, Dyneema, UHMWPE, and raw/uncoated steel trauma plates.
Our new generation II design on all level III+ body armor improves ergonomics and comfort. Every curve and cut has a purpose; to improve comfort, maximize protection of your vitals, and minimize weight. Our gen II profile does not sacrifice stability in plate carriers and allows for increase mobility during bending, kneeling/squatting, and prone positions. AR500 Armor® is leading the industry in comfortable, affordable, and reliable body armor.
Our 11” x 14” Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC) armor plates fit nearly all industry standard plate carriers and all plate carriers capable of accepting Extra Large SAPI body armor plates. Our 11” x 14” ASC body armor offers adequate coverage of your vitals which include your heart, lungs, and surrounding blood vessels on most people. 11” x 14” is the most common size and fits the widest selection of plate carriers available on the market.
Threat Rating: Level III+ AR500 Armor® body armor is Stand-Alone and Multi-Hit capable. Designed to defeat rifle threats up to 5.56×45 M193, 5.56×45 M855 SS109 and 7.62×51 M80 NATO Ball (.308 Winchester) at velocities up to 3,100 feet per second.
Construction: AR500 Armor® Ultra High Hard Ballistic Steel core and PAXCON spall & fragmentation mitigation coating
Size & Cut: 11″ x 14″ Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC), Generation II
Warranty: 20 Years
AR500 Armor® 11″ x 14″ ASC Level III+ Body Armor – Generation II
- Level III+ Threat protection!
- New Generation II ergonomic improvements
- 11” x 14” body armor will fit in Plate Carriers capable of accepting Extra Large SAPI plates
- Outlasts Ceramic, Dyneema, and UHMWPE constructed body armor
- Rugged, Reliable, and Stress Fracture Resistant
- Multi-Hit capable and Stand-Alone
- Level III+ Rifle threat rated for calibers up to 5.56×45 M193, 5.56×45 M855 SS109 and 7.62×51 (.308 Winchester) at 3,100fps
- Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC) – Patent Pending
- PAXCON (Line-X) Military grade anti-spall & fragmentation protective coating
- Fully sealed design protects from Liquids, Chemicals, and Harsh Elements
- Certification, Independent, and In-House Ballistic Resistant Testing & Quality Control
- Designed to be used as a front or back plate
- Maintenance Free
- .25” Ultra Low Profile
- 100% Made in the USA